General Knowledge List
1. The 2018 FIFA World Cup will be the 21st FIFA World Cup, an international men’s football tournament, that is scheduled to take place between 14 June and 15 July 2018 in Russia.
2. 2016 Summer Olympics, Rio 2016: The host city of the Games will be Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
3. The most educated countries
1) Russian Federation
Tertiary education: 53.5%
Average annual growth rate (2000-2011): N/A
Tertiary education spending per student: $7,424
Tertiary education: 52.6%
Average annual growth rate (2000-2011): 2.3%
Tertiary education spending per student: $23,225
Tertiary education: 46.6%
Average annual growth rate (2000-2011): 2.8% (12th lowest)
Tertiary education spending per student: $16,445
Tertiary education refers to any type of education pursued beyond the high school level
5. Burj Khalifa, known as Burj Dubai before its inauguration, is a skyscraper in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is the tallest man-made structure in the world, standing at 829.8 m.
6. The Pacific Ocean is the largest and deepest of the world ocean basins. Covering approximately 59 million square miles and containing more than half of the free water on Earth
7. Which country has the most gold?
Global gold holdings totaled 31,812 tons as of August 2014. The top three countries holding the most gold from least to most are Italy, Germany and the United States.
8. Which country is the largest producer of milk?
Production worldwide In 2009, the largest producer of milk and milk products was the European Union followed by India, the United States, China, Germany, Brazil, and Russia. All European Union members together produced about 138 million tonnes of milk in 2011.